More about Ottawa
- Ottawa, beautiful capital of Canada Ottawa has awesome parks, music festivals, patios and beaches. A cultured city and home to some of Canada's finest Caricature Artists
- Ottawa the second largest city in the Province of Ontario borders Gatineau, Quebec
- Hockey team of Ottawa
- Caricatures & Portraits - Ottawa - Canoe411
- Ottawa Citizen Comics
- Canadian Caricature Artists
- Editorial Cartoon - Ottawa Citizen
- Ottawa tabloid style newspaper filled with half baked right wing journalism
- Cartoons depicting Cold War RCAF surface in Ottawa
- Ottawa Caricatures on Yahoo
He has been caricaturing people since 1980s. He has done Caricatures on four continents of the world and is constantly in demand as an artist, an instructor and a graphic facilitator. With a background in animation, industrial design and illustrator, Pablo creates amazing cartoon likenesses of your guests right in front of their eyes. He sketching 10-15 guests per hour. Pablo caricatures at trade shows, corporate events, Christmas parties, festivals, even at smaller house parties and private events. Your guests will love being able to take home a caricature that they can proudly hang up on their wall and cherish. Pablo has drawn caricatures for weddings, real estate agents, open houses and small business promotions.
Pablo happily works on behalf of a sponsor or at a festival for you. He can predesign a logo or image form the sponsor right onto the paper that he’s drawing caricatures on..That way each person who gets an amazing caricature knows who to thank for the caricature drawing they got!
Caricatures are drawings that render the features of the subject in a simplified or exaggerated way, pencil techniques, or through other artistic means. In modern literature, a caricature is a description of an individual using exaggeration of certain characteristics and oversimplification of others features. Caricatures can be insulting or complimentary for a political purpose or for entertainment only. Caricatures of politicians are used in editorial cartoons. Caricatures of movie stars are found in entertainment publications.
Ottawa, the beautiful capital of Canada stands on the south bank of the Ottawa River in the east southern Ontario. Ottawa is located south to Gatineau, Quebec. Ottawa was built in 1826 as Bytown and incorporated as Ottawa in 1855. Ottawa is the political centre of Canada.